Office Assistant participates in office operations by receiving and distributing communications; maintaining supplies and equipment; and performing other duties as assigned by the office manager.
- Answer phone, emails as assigned and forwards information to appropriate parties, receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
- Assist in setting up of classes, maintaining rosters, help with onsite facility set-ups as required. Help with testing and maintain data base for all fall prevention programs. Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipts; stocking items; delivering supplies requesting departments and work sites.
- Maintains equipment and make sure all work sites have the required equipment. Make periodic class visitations to make sure classes are being properly setup and running smoothly.
- Maintains office schedule, rosters, newsletters and flyers. Make sure that all payment receipts and other documents are picked-up and delivered using personal automobile.
- Serves clients and potential clients by backing-up office manager; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming new client information; keeping clients informed of request status.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in KHAI educational classes and KHA functional fitness programs.
- Seek to continue to improved methods of accomplishing task and different functions by exploring new ways of getting the job done.
Office Experience – General clerical, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, work with word processing and excel spreadsheet applications, Data entry, Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Verbal Communication, Administrative Writing Skills, Dependability, Attention to Detail.